Find a club now
2YO, 3YO & 4YO Bonuses. (Up to $17,500 in lifetime bonuses available)
QBRED Race Series (5% of winning stakes paid to breeder)
ENHANCEMENTS FOR THE QBRED SCHEME THIS YEAR
OPTION 1 — BREED A QBRED ELIGIBLE HORSE
OPTION 2 — PURCHASE A QBRED ELIGIBLE HORSE
CASH BONUSES FOR FIRST WIN AS A 2YO, 3YO OR 4YO QBRED REGISTERED HORSE
The registered breeder of any horse that wins a QBRED Bonus will receive 10% of that bonus. The remaining 90% will be paid
directly to the managing owner of the bonus winning horse.
For more information please download our brochure which contains ther terms and conditions of the 2017-18 QBRED scheme.
2017-18 QBRED BROCHURE
QBRED Nomination Form - for horses that are 2YO, 3YO or 4YO on 1st September 2017