The Mareeba TC non-Tab race meeting scheduled for Wednesday 26/12/18 has been POSTPONED until Saturday 29/12/18 due to weather/state of the track.
The Mareeba racecourse has recorded 40mm of rainfall over the past 2 days making the track unsuitable for racing on Wednesday.
All scratchings lodged for the original race meeting on Wednesday will be reinstated for the postponed race meeting on Saturday.
Race times will remain the same as originally scheduled with the first race commencing at 1.10pm.
For further information contact club President – Cyril Vains – 0411 090 502.