The Cairns JC TAB race meeting scheduled for Saturday 9 February has been POSTPONED until Monday 11 February.
This is a result of the recent weather events in North Queensland which have comprised logistics for the conduct of the race meeting.
The Cannon Park racecourse is currently rated a Heavy 10.
Race times for the postponed race meeting will be available later today.
For further information contact the Cairns JC on 0740541203.