Racing Queensland confirms that the Rockhampton Jockey Club race meeting which was originally programmed for Friday, December 17, has been rescheduled and will now be hosted on Monday, December 13.
The change has been made to provide participants with a replacement racing opportunity next week following the club’s determination that it will not be in a position to host the meeting on December 17 due to resourcing complications associated with COVID-19 vaccinations.
As a consequence of the change, the following deadlines will now be applicable to the rescheduled race meeting:
- Nominations: Thursday, December 9, at 9am;
- Weights declared: Thursday December 9, at 3pm;
- Acceptances: Friday, December 10, at 10am;
- Jockey declarations: Friday, December 10, at 1pm; and
- Final scratchings: Monday, December 13, at 7:30am.