QUEENSLAND, THE FUTURE HAS ARRIVED!
Who will stand triumphant as the superstar jockeys of tomorrow go head to head across Australia in five thrilling rounds of the National Apprentice Race Series?
Staged across five thrilling rounds, NARS, aims to shine a light on the next generation of Aussie racing stars. The series provides the chance for Apprentices to meet each other from all over the country as well as, this year for the first time, New Zealand and Singapore.
A few highlights about this event:
- Some for the first time to ride reverse way or under lights or even travel on a plane
- Chance for remote based Apprentices to ride in the city or interstate.
- Apprentice rides are chosen by ballot.
- Apprentices are chosen to represent their state by the series selection criteria and ranked in order.
- This year in Queensland there is a winning trainer incentive of $5,000 and a $200 Ranvet voucher
The information set out on this event page is correct as at the date of publication and may be subject to further change by Racing Queensland or the event promoter (if Racing Queensland is not the event promoter) in their absolute discretion. Please visit http://www.racingqueensland.com.au/ for the current race calendars. Please check race schedules for final times two days before, race numbers are not final.