If you're experiencing problems with your gambling, free and confidential advice is available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
The Gambling Help Service is a free service funded by the Queensland State government and delivered by a network of community based service providers to Queenslanders experiencing problems with gambling.
The Gambling Help Service can assist if:
- you are concerned about your own gambling;
- you are affected by the gambling of a family member or friend;
- you are a health and community support worker, working with people affected by problem gambling; or
- you are a community member interested in understanding more about responsible and problem gambling.
Please call the Gambling Helpline on 1800 858 858 for free and confidential counselling and crisis support 24 hours, 7 days a week. The Gambling Helpline also offer referrals to the closest Gambling Help service for face-to-face counselling.
Please visit Gambling Help Online to access the following services:
- free 24/7 chat and email counselling and support services;
- professional counsellors with expertise in problem gambling and online services;
- a stepping stone for further help-seeking, including telephone and face-to-face gambling services; and
- extensive website content, self-help information and weblinks for additional support.
Click here for more information on how to seek help is also available through the Queensland Government Community Support.