Skip to main navigation Skip to main content

Cairns - Postponed

1 March 2024

Share this page

Share on a platform

Or copy the page link

Racing Queensland advises that the race meeting scheduled for Cairns Friday 1 March has been postponed after the track received further rain overnight making the surface not suitable for racing.

This race meeting will be postponed until Sunday March 3, and all scratching’s will be reinstated.

New races times will be provided later this morning.

Horses accepted for this meeting can nominate and accept for Townsville which close at 9am today.