Before making a Right to Information (RTI) application you can check to see if the information is already available. You can:
1. Check to see if the information you're looking for is already available from:
- our publication scheme - information about Racing Queensland, our services, finances, priorities, decisions, policies, lists and registers
- our disclosure log (Released Information) - non-personal information released through the RTI legal process
- our website
- areas of the Racing Queensland that might have what you are looking for.
2. Contact us on (07) 3869 9752 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if the information is not already available. We'll help determine if the information is accessible through an administrative release process or we'll advise if you need to make an RTI request to access it.
If you need to make an RTI request, you can access the information by downloading a Right to Information Access Application form (PDF 144KB) and submit it by email, mail or in person.
Amending personal details in documents
Under the Information Privacy Act, you may apply to amend documents containing your personal information where you believe that the relevant information is inaccurate, misleading, out of date or incomplete.
Download the Information Privacy Personal Amendment Application form (PDF 88KB) and submit it by mail or by email to