1. Home
  2. News & Guides
  3. March 2018
  4. Mt Isa 3/3 POSTPONED to Saturday 10/3/18

Mt Isa 3/3 POSTPONED to Saturday 10/3/18

The Mount Isa RC non-Tab race meeting scheduled for Saturday 3 March 2018 has been POSTPONED until the following Saturday 10 March 2018.

 

On top of rain received during the week at Buchanan Park and further overnight rain on Friday night, a Saturday morning QRIC stewards inspection found the track to be unsuitable for racing.

 

The club will still conduct a “phantom” betting meeting with full facilities available.

 

Fresh nominations will be called for the postponed race meeting (same races programmed) on Saturday 10 March 2018 with nominations closing 11am Tuesday 6 March 2018.

 

For further information contact Mt Isa club President Dan Ballard on 0412 589 214.