The Members at Callaghan Park is open to RJC MEMBERS ONLY!
Bar, Bookmaker and Tote operating from 10.30am.
MEMBERS RESERVED SEATING – TALL DRY BARS WITH STOOLS
$50 PER PERSON — MEMBERS ONLY
MAXIMUM OF 4 PER DRY BAR
- Reserved dry bar located in front of the main bar area and close to Bookmakers and Tote.
- Complimentary Sandwich Platter Per Table of 4.
Limited Number of Dry Bars are available.
Members Only Buffet Lunch
$ 130 Per Person
- Entry and Reserved Table in the Members at Callaghan Park
- Race Book and
- Two Course Lunch
Normal race day menu will not be available on Rockhampton Cup Day.
Fresh Sandwiches can be purchased from the bar.
Limited number of seats available.
All bookings must be paid for and confirmed by Wednesday 3 July.
GRANDSTAND RESERVED SEATING
$100 PER PERSON – NON RJC MEMBERS
$75 PER PERSON-RJC MEMBERS
- Entry and Reserved Table
- Complimentary Drink on arrival
- Finger Food Buffet from 12.30-1.30
- Race Book
- Air-conditioned venue with great views of the race track and stage area
PRIVATE MARQUEE OPTION
Get your friends together!
Reserve your own section within a marquee
Group of 20 or more $65 per person
4.5M X 10M FENCED SECTION WITHIN A PRIVATE MARQUEE
4.5M X 3 M COURTYARD AT ENTRY TO PRIVATE MARQUEE
- General Admission
- Fully Furnished
- Linen and decorations
- Area supervised by RJC Security
- Marquees just off trackside viewing across the track
- Selected beverage options at RJC prices
- RSA attendant to serve guest beverages from eskies
- Catering options available-please see platter options
Please note this is an outdoor event and inconvenience may result from inclement weather.
Filled out beverage and catering forms with payment sue one week prior.
VEUVE CLICQUOT ENCLOSURE
$140 per person
- General Admission
- Entry to Veuve Clicquot Enclosure in the Archer Pavilion
- Reserved table
- Prawn and Oyster Platters on arrival – Per table booking
- Glazed Ham Carvery from 1.30pm
- Veuve Clicquot Sweets
- 8 drinks tickets per person – redeemable for 1 ticket = 1 spirit or 1 wine including Veuve Clicquot or 1 beer.
The information set out on this event page is correct as at the date of publication and may be subject to further change by Racing Queensland or the event promoter (if Racing Queensland is not the event promoter) in their absolute discretion. Please visit http://www.racingqueensland.com.au/ for the current race calendars. Please check race schedules for final times two days before, race numbers are not final.