An open invitation has been extended to join Roma locals for a weekend of racing, wining, dining and dancing at the 2020 Roma Picnic Races on March 27th & 28th.
The 99-year old event has been running since 1901 and the 2020 meeting sees the $20,000 AGL Lady's Bracelet Open Handicap open the five-race program beginning at 1.30pm.
- Five race program from 1.30pm
- Inky & Moss Fashions on the Field
- Art & Tea in the Wool Court
- Live entertainment from “Groove Elements” with dancing until Midnight
- Complimentary bus service to town and accommodation
From 26 January, follow the link to purchase tickets for the Gatsby-style black tie ball and racing.